A school uniform teaches students to dress smartly and take pride in their appearance. Perhaps most importantly, a uniform means that students don’t have to worry about peer pressure when it comes to their clothes. When everyone is dressed the same, worrying about what you look like isn’t so important.
With a new institutional look comes a school uniform that reflects the new image. Our new school uniform provider is French Toast.
Here are a few things worth noting regarding our school uniform:
- Please refer to our student handbook for the expectations for the dress code.
- The following must be purchased from the French Toast website:
- White shirts (short and long sleeve) with the new Laurelbrook logo
- Forest green sweater with the new Laurelbrook logo
- For girls: Solid khaki & Plaid green skirts (at least one of each)
- For boys: Khaki pants
- Acceptable Footwear: Loafers, tie dress shoes, flats, dress boots, and dress, clean tennis shoes that reflect the spirit of our dress code, or canvas shoes.
- Outerwear options allowed: official sweater from the French Toast website with the logo, official Laurelbrook gear (hoodies or sweatshirts). Non-Official Laurelbrook Gear can be worn as long as there are no large logos or pictures. During inclement weather, non-‘Laurelbrook’ winter coats and raincoats may be worn outdoors only.
- Go to our online store from French Toast’s website by clicking here. Stay tuned for available discounts.
- Select the apparel that pertains to your child (quantity, gender, and size) and place the order.
- You may choose to have the uniform shipped to either your house OR to Laurelbrook Academy directly to 114 Campus Dr, Dayton, TN 37321 (Attn: your child’s name).
- In case you do not feel comfortable ordering the uniform set on your own, we would be glad to do it for a fee of $150. This will include two shirts, two bottoms (pants or skirts) and one sweater. Notice that if you do it yourself, you will pay less.
Please, let us know if there is anything we can do to help you during this purchasing process.