At Laurelbrook Academy a well-balanced education is a significant investment in your child’s future. We are committed to helping families bridge the gap between what they can afford to pay and what education at Laurelbrook costs. For this reason, tuition assistance in the form of merit scholarships, need-based aid, vocational program, and other awards and discounts are available to families wishing to pursue the Laurelbrook experience. 

All families are eligible to apply for financial aid. Approximately 75% of students receive financial assistance each year, funded by Laurelbrook Nursing Home, gifts to Laurelbrook Academy, and endowments.


Annual tuition and Room & Board
Entrance Fee (non-refundable)*

$700 (9th & 10th grades)

$800 (11th & 12th grades)


Technology Fee**



* The Entrance Fee COVERS vocation uniforms, text books, graduation attire (11th – 12th graders), accident insurance, and travel arrangements for scheduled school events. It DOES NOT cover school uniform, private music lessons, mission trips, personal medical costs, transportation to the airport or special trips, I-20 processing ($140), and ACT or SAT tests (these tests must be paid in advanced).

** The Technology Fee COVERS the equipment and services necessary for our One-to-one Computer Program. Laurelbrook provides a payment plan with 50% down ($125) on the first day of classes and $12.5 per month (10 months) after that.

    1. One-time payment plan: tuition and fees are due in August (get a 5% discount). 

    2. Two-time payment plan (60/40): 60% of the tuition plus all fees are due in August. The remaining 40% is due in December.

    3. 10-month payment plan: The tuition balance is divided into 10 monthly payments. 

Automatic monthly payments can be arranged to be deducted from your bank account. Late fees apply. 

Unless the student account is up to date, the following will not take place:

    • Release of transcript

    • Graduation participation

    • Final exams

    • Mission trips 


Any financial assistance will go towards the students’ tuition. They are neither payable in cash, nor transferrable to another student or school. 

Honor Scholarship (merit-based)                 $500 – $1,000/ year

This scholarship is an exciting opportunity to students based on academic merit and extra-curricular involvement. The scholarship will continue for the student’s entire time at Laurelbrook Academy contingent upon the student’s continued success.

Worthy Student Scholarship (need-based)  $1,000 / year + $300/week (breaks)

The student must:

    1. Have his/her parents apply for eligibility (household income, other children in SDA schools)

    2. Demonstrate exemplary citizenship

    3. Maintain a GPA of at least 2.5

    4. Comply with reduced vacation plan

    5. Be involved in vocational activities for a minimum of 11 weeks during breaks throughout the school year (7 weeks during the summer)

Music Scholarship                                               $500 

This award is granted to the students with music abilities.

Vocational Program                              $2,700

All students must be involved in vocational activities for a minimum of 9 weeks during the school year (at least 5 weeks during the summer).

The more weeks worked, the greater the scholarship!

Missionary Award                                                Amounts vary 

This award is granted to the students whose parents are either employed by the SDA church or are missionaries overseas.

Family Discount                                           $1,000 / year

This discount applies to those with more than one child in school.

One-time Payment Discount                              5% OFF tuition

School Uniform

A school uniform teaches students to dress smartly and take pride in their appearance. Perhaps most importantly, a uniform means that students don’t have to worry about peer pressure when it comes to their clothes. When everyone is dressed the same, worrying about what you look like isn’t so important.


Apply for Worthy Student Scholarship Application